Port Angeles Senior & Community Center
The Port Angeles Senior & Community Center (PASC) is located at 328 East 7th Street. This beautiful multi-purpose facility offers a complete commercial kitchen, multi-purpose activity room, dining room, coffee lounge, computer room, meeting rooms, craft and activities room, game room, and billiards room.
The PASC is cooperatively run by the City of Port Angeles and the Senior Center Board of Directors. All programs and services are self-supporting.
The mission of the PASC is to develop and manage programs to encourage the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being for citizens 45 years and older in a safe and open environment.
Click the tabs below for details on memberships, the coffee lounge, activities, volunteer opportunities, and rentals!
There are two levels of memberships:
- Member - open to anyone 55 & older
- Associate Member - open to those ages 45-54
Purchase a membership to receive a free PASC newsletter subscription as well as many other available discounts.
Save money on trips, classes, and activities by becoming a member!
The Coffee Lounge is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm
Enjoy a cup of coffee, soup, sandwiches, and more. The lounge offers a great opportunity for good conversation and meeting up with friends.
The PASC offers more than 50 programs a month, including:
- Computer classes and reasonably priced private tutoring. Handheld devices are our specialty!
- Yoga, balance, cardio, strength, and other exercise classes
- Trips to museums, casinos, and interesting places around the peninsula and state
- Cards and games, such as bridge, cribbage, pinochle, mahjongg
- Community support groups
- And much, much more!
For more information about becoming involved as a volunteer, call Aubry Bright at 360-417-4554